San Antonio RoadRunners Pick Up the Pace Training
Our award-winning training program to help runners run a faster 5 and 10K.
Pick Up The Pace Program:
- Designed for runners who want to run a faster 5k, Relay or 10K
- Starts April 15, 2017, 7AM @ Lady Bird Johnson Park
- 13-week training schedule with a variety of workouts
- Focus on preparing for Carrabba's Relay, Freedom 4 miler, and Woman's Run
- Tips on surviving the relay chaos and improving speed and pace.
- Weekly group runs every Saturday morning and Tuesday evening
- RRCA Certified Coaches and experienced pace leaders and mentors.
- Tuesday evening group runs will feature brief talks by RRCA Certified Coaches or other experts on various training topics related to training prior to the run.
- Optional FREE group runs available and workout schedules provided.
- $30 for SARR members/$55 for non-members (includes SARR membership)
- 4 week prep program begins March 18, 2017, 7AM at Lady Bird Johnson park.
- Questions or more info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org