Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Pick Up The Pace Training - Spring 2017
Saturday, April 15, 2017, 7:00 AM until Friday, July 14, 2017, 7:00 AM
Lady Bird Johnson Park
10700 Nacogdoches Road
San Antonio, TX 78217
- Designed for runners who want to run a faster 5k, Relay, or 10K
- Starts April 15, 2017, 7AM @ Lady Bird Johnson Park
- 13-week training schedule with a variety of workouts
- Focus on preparing for Carrabba's Relay, Freedom 4 miler, and Woman's Run
- Tips on surviving the relay chaos and improving speed and pace.
- Weekly group runs every Saturday morning and Tuesday evening
- RRCA Certified Coaches and experienced pace leaders and mentors.
- Tuesday evening group runs will feature brief talks by RRCA Certified Coaches or other experts on various training topics related to training prior to the run.
- Optional FREE group runs available and workout schedules provided.
- $30 for SARR members/$55 for non-members (includes SARR membership)
- 4 week prep program begins March 18, 2017, 7AM at Lady Bird Johnson park.
- Questions or more info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or or email@example.com .
- If you are an experienced runner and would like to volunteer to help with the pick up the pace program, you can do so here.