Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Pick Up The Pace Training - Spring 2017
Saturday, Apr 15, 2017, 7:00 AM until Friday, Jul 14, 2017, 7:00 AM
Lady Bird Johnson Park
10700 Nacogdoches Road
San Antonio, TX 78217
- Designed for runners who want to run a faster 5k, Relay, or 10K
- Starts April 15, 2017, 7AM @ Lady Bird Johnson Park
- 13-week training schedule with a variety of workouts
- Focus on preparing for Carrabba's Relay, Freedom 4 miler, and Woman's Run
- Tips on surviving the relay chaos and improving speed and pace.
- Weekly group runs every Saturday morning and Tuesday evening
- RRCA Certified Coaches and experienced pace leaders and mentors.
- Tuesday evening group runs will feature brief talks by RRCA Certified Coaches or other experts on various training topics related to training prior to the run.
- Optional FREE group runs available and workout schedules provided.
- $30 for SARR members/$55 for non-members (includes SARR membership)
- 4 week prep program begins March 18, 2017, 7AM at Lady Bird Johnson park.
- Questions or more info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or or email@example.com .
- If you are an experienced runner and would like to volunteer to help with the pick up the pace program, you can do so here.