Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Winter Half And Full Marathon Training
Saturday, January 6, 2018, 7:00 AM until Sunday, March 4, 2018, 7:00 AM
Lady Bird Johnson Park
10700 Nacogdoches Rd.
Two Training Programs Available: Half Marathon and Full Marathon
Half & Full Marathon Programs
- Cost: $30 for SARR Members, $55 for non-members (includes cost for SARR membership).
- 8 week training program geared towards Alamo13.1 or Alamo26.2 (March 4, 2018).
- Training schedules created by SARR RRCA certified coaches
- Participants should be able to comfortably complete a 6 mile run when training begins for the Half Program OR a 13 mile run for the Full Training Program.
- Starts 1/6/2018, 7am
- Weekly team runs on Tuesday evenings & Saturday mornings
- Flexible weekly workout schedule
- Includes training team t-shirt
- Led by RRCA Certified Coaches
- Weekly coaches' email and Facebook group (optional) for sharing information and team photos