Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Winter Walk2run 5K Beginner Training
Sunday, January 7, 2018, 7:00 AM
McAllister Park (Dog Park Trail Head)
13102 Jones Maltsberger Rd.
San Antonio, TX 78247
Walk2Run 5K Beginner Training
- Cost: $20 for SARR Members, $45 for non-members (includes cost for SARR membership)
- 8 week training program
- Geared to those whose goal it is to run a 5K (3.1 miles) with little to no walking by end of the 8 weeks
- Excellent program for beginner runners, walkers, and anyone who desires physical accountability
- Training schedule created by SARR RRCA certified coaches
- Starts Sunday, 1/7/2018, with all other team runs on Tuesday evenings & Saturday mornings
- Flexible weekly workout schedule
- Includes training team t-shirt
- Led by RRCA Certified Coaches
- Weekly coaches' email and Facebook group (optional) for sharing information and team photos